The island Nosy Be has currently been ranked among the most beautiful islands in the world due to its surrounding archipelagos of incomparable beauty, all worth a visit. Sit in between the Mozambique Channel and Madagascar’s mainland, Nosy-Be and its surroundings offer ideal sailing conditions during ten months a year,
allowing you to feast your eyes with the beauty of those gardens of Eden while sailing.
The fully equipped catamaran , its crew and its ‘all-inclusive’ package are sure to satisfy your greed while helping you enjoy an unique and comfy cruise holiday.
This luxury catamaran is ideally designed for that very reason with its shallow draught, coasting, islets boarding, as well as anchorage in the bay and protected coves are comfortably handled.Its interior is designed to offer a friendly atmosphere while ensuring your privacy. Any way, it spoils you with its 4 air-conditioned independent cabins with shower, hot water and toilets, outdoor seating for meals, trampoline, sunbathing and drink terraces in the front, swimming pool at the back, along with a motorized tender for shore excursions and other nautical activities.
• This trip can be made individually or in small groups till 8 people
• This trip is ideal for a family and close friends
• The best season for this luxury trip: June to November (with possibility of whale watching around Sainte Marie in July and August)
• Meals and drinks included
• Price for 2 persons : from 3100 euros per person (excluding flights) ; for 4 persons : from 1840 euros per person ; for 6 people or more : from 1445 euros per person (without flights)
• Turquoise lagoons, white sandy beaches, volcanic islets, enchanting sea floor
• Hidden rivers, mangroves
• Breathtaking geologic settings
• Endemic flora and fauna:baobab trees, casuarinas, coconut trees, various plant species, lemurs, chameleons, turtles, dolphins, whales, whale sharks, thousands of birds and fish species
• Proud, beautifully painted faces of Sakalava women (ethnic group of the region).