During this luxurious expedition of 11 days and 10 nights, we explore the natural paradise Masoala. With a kayak, we sail along the densely forested coastline as well as along deserted islets, through untouched mangroves and along shady rivers thanks to the brilliant primary tropical rainforest. Near tne coal reef, you have several possibilities of diving, swimming in the warm tropical sea or also in the crystal clear streams.Other activities are : just having a walk on the wondeful beach or of course, exploring the unique nature of the wonderful Masoala forest.
Kayaling is the most natural way to get to this paradise.You will sail till a maximum of 25 Km a day.But you can also choose the option of sailing with our « assitance » motorized boat.
We have kayaks for just 1 or 2 person. Our kayak guides are very experienced and can always help you during this journey.
You will sleep well in the luxurious “tented camped” Masoala Forest Lodge .Also the several nights in the camp sites during the expedition will be prepared with great care. The last camp site have been set up in a local style with all comfort, but still remain a camp.
- Best season for this trip : October to December.
- Journey based on the accomodation at the Masoala Forest luxury lodge, with some excellent camp nights during the expedition
- Unique and best way for discovering the Masoala Peninsula
- Price based on a small group from 6 persons : 1799 euro per person (without flights)
- Large discovery of the Masoala Peninsula
- Get to places where you cannot walk by kayak
- Snorkeling and beach activities
- Visit of the famous Masoala National Park
- Endemic flora and fauna
- Local culture and contact with locals