Doubts about Madagascar?
Does Madagascar appear on your list of holiday destinations? Or are you dreaming about a tour through the beautiful landscapes Madagascar has to offer, and meeting the local population? But are you restrained from actually taking the step because:
- Madagascar is one of 10 poorest countries in the world and you wonder if traveling in such a country is advisable
- The infrastructure is so precarious that transportation is not a simple matter and use of own means of transport has to be discouraged
- The country is so large, the time available limited and you do not know which region or regions to choose
- Nature conservation and respect for the poor population occupies your mind and you want to travel with sustainability and modesty?
- At times you have been told strange stories about Madagascar and safe traveling for you is very desirable?
We can help you!
With more than of 18 years of experience Mora Travel can guarantee you the following before your journey:
- We can recommend a tour for you by listening to your wishes and priorities to visit the most suitable region of this enormous land, in size comparable with France, Belgium and the Netherlands. We have a number of options: you can book one of our trips at the 'offers page', you can set up a tailor made trip with us online or you can meet us, in person, to compose a tailor made tour with all elements that should make your journey to and in Madagascar the experience of a lifetime.
- We take care of all logistic traveling problems before and during the tour
- We will give you all relevant information about traveling to and in Madagascar before your departure
- We organize your visit, keep you up-to-date about actual development in Madagascar and – if necessary – adjust the itinerary for whatever reason including but not limited to safety issues.
Promises during your trip
During the tour Mora Travel promises:
- 24/7 accessibility
- During the tour local agents will supervise the trip and keep in touch with the guides and drivers, enabling us to adjust the itinerary if and when necessary because of for instance weather conditions at high altitudes, ensuring you will continue to enjoy your stay in Madagascar without interruptions.
- We choose, if possible, the most sustainable option. When you are traveling with us, we can contribute to preserving biodiversity and endemicity and giving local people in Madagascar a real chance.
- Assistance with urgent matters, such as evacuation, sickness and so on
- Contact with colleague who speaks Dutch, French, English and German.
- Possibility to meet the local population, even in the event of a 100% nature tour
- Your visit to be beneficial for the local population, they will cherish your visit
Mora Travel dedicates itself to organizing 'sustainable' trips to Madagascar every day. Sustainability is very important to us! By organizing these trips, we believe our travelers can experience Madagascar and enjoy everything that the country has to offer. And because you are traveling with us, we can contribute to preserving biodiversity and endemicity and giving local people in Madagascar a real chance.
Madagascar is not an easy destination to promote sustainable tourism as the logistics in remote areas are often very basic, the options are limited, and many resources are hard to get by. There aren’t always sustainable options, but wherever possible we opt for the most sustainable choice. Nevertheless, we do promote responsible travel to lessen our negative impact on our destination as much as possible.
Book a trip with Mora Travel!
You may visit our 'Offers page' and inspect the description of the various tours already organized. Does any of the tours appeal to you, then you can book immediately by contacting us. Alternatively we can discuss a tailor made tour online, should you have additional wishes or deviations from the standard tours. And last but not least you have the opportunity to discuss with us in person to compose a bespoke tour with all elements that should make your journey to and in Madagascar the experience of a lifetime.
Download our E-Book to help you choose the regions you want to visit!
Madagascar is a very large country, comparable with the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and France combined. Therefore it is important to decide which part of Madagascar you wish to see before you book the tour. With this E-Book, we hope you get an idea of the different possibility’s per province, so you can choose the trip of your dreams!